Why Work at Hearsay Social?
Our successes stem from our company’s energetic focus, collective approach and collaboration with our customers…and that’s how it will always be. We work hard, fast, close (often literally – despite our spacious floor plan!) and, of course, we remember to play hard as well. Team is family – communicating and working closely is something that sets us apart from other companies, and we like it that way.
Culture & Workspace
Sunlight streams into our offices where the open floor plans inspire a constant exchange of ideas, advice, and banter. No private offices, just conference rooms for collaborative meetings of the minds. Surround Sonos gives us our daily soundtrack, and anyone can be office DJ. Innovation and energy reign supreme here, and our weeks are highlighted by team meetings so we’re on the same page and moving forward together.
“Hearsay Social is the
company we’ve ever seen.”
– Sequoia Capital
Benefits & Perks
- - Build technology that help tens of thousands of men and women around the world harness social media to grow their local businesses and drive economic growth.
- - We are located at 4th x Berry St, literally steps away from ATT Park and Caltrain.
- - Competitive salaries.
- - Equity. We want you to have a stake in our success.
- - Medical coverage, including dental, vision, and life insurance for all full-time employees.
- - 401(k).
- - Free lunches (and breakfasts and dinners for those early mornings and late nights).
- - Fully stocked snack closet to get you through the day and the occasional surprise afternoon treat.
- - Weekly yoga classes. We understand the importance of exercise and relaxation. That’s why we make time for it during the workday.
- - Monthly team beer bashes. Hone your ping-pong and foosball skills to compete in our friendly office tournaments.
- - Giants games. We work right next to the ballpark. Who doesn’t love a night to cheer on their local team?
- - No vacation policy. We find it best to not have a specific number of days off and encourage individuals to take time off as appropriate and necessary. Work hard, vacation hard or vacation easy if you like :)