What an incredible month it has been for Hearsay Social and all our customers.
Today I am pleased and humbled to announce incredible market validation and accelerating growth for Hearsay Social. In the past nine months, we’ve grown our user base by an amazing 400%, and been adopted across many industries. We are proud to work with insurance companies like Allstate, financial firms like AXA Equitable, retailers, hospitality organizations, real estate agencies, direct sellers, and more. (You can read several of ourÂ customer success stories here.)
Most exciting for me and the rest of the team are all the accolades generated by this incredible momentum:
- Independent analyst research firm Ovum featured Hearsay Social in an â€śOn the Radarâ€ť report, revealing how Hearsay Social software â€śempower[s] sales teams via actionable insights and customizable contentâ€ť on social media. Download the complimentary report for free here.
- Hearsay Social CEO Clara Shih was featured in the November 2012 cover story ofÂ Fast Company as a â€śGeneration Flux Leaderâ€ť whose work is helping to influence â€śthe future of this country and of our global economyâ€ť alongside Cisco CTO Padmasree Warrior and Box CEO Aaron Levie.
- Clara also recently made it onto theÂ Fortune “40 Under 40″Â list alongside other business stars such as Google co-founder and CEO Larry Page, Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and Yahoo! CEO Marissa Mayer.
- Vanity Fair featured Clara as part of â€śThe New Establishment in Silicon Valleyâ€ť alongside One Kings Lane founder Alison Pincus, Kleiner Perkins partner Juliet de Baubigny, and All Things Digital executive editor Kara Swisher.
- For the second year in a row, Clara was invited toÂ Fortuneâ€™s Most Powerful Women Summit in Laguna Niguel, CA, where she spoke on a panel with Carol Bartz (former CEO of Yahoo!) and Anne Mulcahy (former CEO of Xerox).
- Honored by Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein as one of the 100 most innovative entrepreneurs of 2012, Clara will be joining President Bill Clinton, best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell, and Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg next week for the Goldman Sachs Builders & Innovators Summit in Newport Beach, CA.
- Hearsay Social was selected to present as an innovative company atÂ InformationWeek 500 conference in October. Additionally, Hearsay Social co-founder and CTO Steve Garrity will be a guest on Valley View,Â InformationWeekâ€™s live online show all about the latest technology from Silicon Valley. The show will be taking place October 24 at 11 AM PT. Register for the showÂ here.
Lately our team is seemingly everywhere, talking about how our customers have proven you can do real business on social media.
From insurance to direct selling, real estate to retail, Hearsay Social is the enterprise standard in social sales, marketing, and brand compliance software for the enterprise. And we owe it all to you, our customers, investors, and strategic partners. Thank you!